I was bored of the typical facial masks: peel off, wipe off, leave on, and wash off. I wanted a mask that was unique, different, and fun. As I strolled through the cosmetic counters… this mask caught my eye. I asked myself… “What is a rubberizing mask and how does it feel like?”
After trying it out, I’m delighted to report that I was pleasantly impressed with the mask and the entire experience.
This mask is great for all skin types and costs $38 for 6 masks.
- Mix one packet with water in small mixing bowl
- Mix well with wooden spatula
- Quickly apply to face (with spatula or fingertips). Apply over a wipe-able surface because the mask may drip.
- Wait 15-20 minutes, until mask is rubberized
- Peel off
- Use once per week
- About $6.33 per mask (once a week, a box will last 1.5 months)
- Powder easily mixes with water within seconds
- Pleasant relaxing fragrance. Bliss-full fragrance.
- Mix provides ample amount for entire face and neck (I recommend using left over on back of hands)
- Feels super cool when applied to face which was refreshing
- I have sensitive skin so I tend to get red when I apply masks, but this mask did not leave my face red even after leaving it on for 25 minutes!
- Easy to peel off once rubberized. As it rubberizes, the mask lifts off the skin by itself. No pulling or tugging like other pull-off masks. Any areas that you can’t peel off, simple wash your face and it should easily wash off.
- Skin texture was noticeably smooth, supple and soft even with my dry skin
- Nice that the water measuring scoop and wooden spatulas are provided. You just need your own small mixing bowl.
- Remember not to rinse rubber mask down the drain. Dispose in wastebasket.
Overall, I really enjoyed this mask. The mask basically envelops your skin to allow the mask’s key ingredients (antioxidants, nourishing and detoxifying seaweed) to absorb into the skin. It wasn’t as messy as I thought it would be either. It felt like the fancy mask that spas use for facials. I would highly recommend it!~
Take time for you and your skin at least once a week. Give yourself a mini facial! Start with a deep cleaning mask to thoroughly clean your face. Then follow up with a another mask that addresses your skin concern (firming, hydrating, brightening, etc) to give myself a complete facial treatment. You can even rotate the second mask week to week. It’s a relaxing way to feel pretty… inside and out.