With a hectic schedule, it happens. We put our makeup on in the car, low light, or without looking in a mirror… and sometimes, we end up with foundation streaks .
Here are some ways to ensure you don’t go streaking. Feel free to pick and choose!
- Use the right foundation color.
- Look in the mirror with full light.
- Use a primer that’s right for your skin. A primer will prepare the skin adhere to the foundation while addressing the skin’s issues (oily, dry, combination).
- Use less foundation.
- Use a sponge. Wet the sponge and squeeze the water out. The slightly wet sponge will absorb less foundation (less wasted foundation) and make it easier to spread the foundation on your face.
- Use short strokes. Whether you use a a sponge, brush, or fingertips… be sure to use short strokes.
- A final pat down with your fingers may get rid of any left over streaks.
Have a great weekend!~
(“We’re going streaking” : Frank the Tank from Old School)