It’s a 3 day weekend and I’m headed to Vegas!
The weather is very dry and windy in Vegas, also the buildings are full of smoke (yuck) and it’s ALWAYS a late night! My skin suffers a lot from the bad air and lack of sleep, so I’ve packed more than I normally would take for a weekend getaway.
*TIP: Most of the items I’ve packed are samples sizes, but I DO NOT recommend trying new products while on a trip! You could be allergic, get breakouts, or simply may dislike the product. When I make a purchase of my favorite products, I always ask for samples. This way, you have your favorites in a mini size!~ Also, be sure to scroll all the way down to see my MUST HAVE extras.
Here’s what I packed for a quick getaway in sin city.~
1. Cleanser: La Mer
2. Eye Cream: La Mer
3. Cream: La Mer. Hydrates my skin like no other.
4. Makeup Remover: Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil. You wanna make sure you get EVERYTHING off.
5. Sunscreen: Kiehl’s Super Fluid. Important even though I’ll be indoors most of the day.
6. Eye Makeup Remover: Shiseido.
7. Toner: Qiora. Helps restore my skin’s pH balance.
8. Eye Mask: The Face Shop. This helps sooo much when you’re sleep deprived.
9. Night Serum: La Mer. Extra TLC.
10. Day Serum: SkinCeutical. Helps my skin retain moisture.
11. Mask: The Face Shop. Relief from smoke, dryness, and wind.
12. Lip: Vaseline. I’m an addict.
13. Face Towel: I always take my own face towel. Don’t trust the hotel towels.
14. Cotton pads: for toner and eye makeup remover
1. Eyeshadow: Loreal Infallable. Long Long lasting eyeshadow.
2. Eyeshadow Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion. Need this for shadows to last.
3. Palette: Urban Decay Naked. Easy choice.
4. Lipliner: NYX Lip Liner in a Muave.
5. More Eyeshadow: BareMinerals in Tenderheart. Love this color too much to leave it at home.
6. Lipgloss: Make Up For Ever in Star Collection.
7. BB Cream: Dr. G. My favorite.
8. Primer: Nars Pro Prime. .
9. Mascara: Blinc. No smudging EVER.
10. Foundation Stick: Bobbi Brown. This will double as a foundation (if needed) or a concealer.
11. Eyeliner: Stila Stay all Day. Waterproof and smudgeproof!
12. Tweezers: Tweezerman. Just in case.
13. Glue: Duo.
14. Eye Drops. Rohto. Nothing says “I’m tired” than red eyes.
15. Eyelash Curler. Shu Uemura. Simply the best.
16. Contour Kit. Mac Accentuate Sculpt. Lots of photos means I’ll need this to create highlights and shadows.
17. Brow Kit. Benefit’s Browzings. An everyday must for me.
18. False lashes: Luxury Eyelashes. For flirting. 😉
Paula Dorf Travel Brush Set. Love this set.
Bath and Body:
1. Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Treatment, and Body Wash: Iden. Tried and true.
3. Body Scrub: LaROCCA. Exfoliation!
4. Body Lotion: LaROCCA. Super moisturizing cream!
5. Curling Cream: Not Your Mother’s. New fav.
6. Toothpaste: Colgate.
7. Toothbrush: Yes, I still use the old fashion kind.
8. Comb: Conair.
MUST HAVE Extras:
1. Pillow Case Cover. I don’t like my face touching the hotel’s pillow case cover. Yes. I’m neurotic… about skincare.
2. Big Ziploc Bag. Hotel remotes are filthy. Don’t want to be touching that.
3. Sanitizing Wipes. I swipe door knobs, countertops that my makeup will touch, and toilet handles. I know… I have a problem.
So there you have it!~ All the items I’m taking to Sin City!~~~
And again, if you haven’t entered our exclusive $100 HauteLook Giftcard Giveaway… take the minute to do so.
Who knows, you may get lucky and WIN!