1. OPI: Meet Me On the Star Ferry + Sally Hansen: Big Money
2. Sally Hansen: Big Money
3.Nails Inc: Jermyh St. + China Glaze Crackle: Platinum Pieces
4.Essie: Forever Yummy + Zoya: Gia
5. Sally Hansen: Red Carpet + Zoya: Gia + OPI: Red Lights Ahead… Where? + OPI: Atomic Orange + Sally Hansen: Crushed
6. Essie: Turquoise & Calicos
7. Orly: Gumdrop
8. Zoya: Megan + Maisie
9. Sephora OPI: Casting Call + Essie: Demure Vix
::Scented Nail Polish::
1. Revlon: Ocean Breeze- Smells like ocean air freshener
2. Revlon: Not So Blueberry- Smells like blueberry candy!
These nail polishes become scented as they dry. Straight out of the bottle, they smell like any other nail polish. I was surprised to find out that even with a top coat, you can still smell the fragrance! I bet children (and adults young at heart) would love this!
::Easy Nail Art::
1. Zoya: Kennedy
2. Zoya: Megan + Orly: Gumdrop (tips)
3. OPI: Cozu-Melted in the Sun + Sally Hansen: Big Money
4. Zoya: Gia
5. Zoya: Kennedy
6. OPI: Red Lights Ahead… Where? (achieved by using a nail art stamping kit)
::Missoni Inspired Nail Art::
Here are my nails (bottom right) and a friend’s nail (her imajination). We call these looks Palm Springs and Palm Beach. I nearly went cross eyed paining the zig zags with a toothpick!
I started out with white, then tried pairing the accent nail with black, pink, and blue …
Which color combination is your favorite? Tweet me or leave a comment below!