This post is long overdue… I’ve been enjoying this product for quite some time and keeping it all to myself!
I’m talking about Soap and Glory: Sexy Mother Pucker XL Extreme-Plumper. This Sexy Mother Pucker is ridonculips (pun intended)!~
“Soap & Glory’s super-sizing, extra-strength collagen plumping lip gloss. Give low-volume lips some va va va BOOM with this super-strength XL lip plumping gloss. Sexy Mother Pucker™ XL Extreme Plump is formulated with circulation-enhancing LIPSWELL™ natural plant oil infusion, SUPERFILL™ nanovectors that explode in volume up to 10X when applied to your lips, and VISIVOLUME™ immediate effect lip filler.” (Available at Sephora for $22)
This lip plumper is not for the faint of heart… It’s serious business. Here’s why I love this lip plumper:
- Packaging: Love the funny name: Sexy Mother Pucker. Come on, it’s clever. 🙂
- Smell: Mostly chocolate with a hint of cinnamon. Sounds like a strange combo, but it’s not bad… and this is coming from the girl who doesn’t like chocolate or cinnamon!
- Feel: Initially, you don’t feel much, then about 5 minutes later… you FEEL it. Feels like pins and needles on your lips… or as if there’s a bit of electricity running through your lips! Major tingle, not in a bad way I promise. No stinging like some other plumpers… just tingling. I actually enjoy it… a lot.
- Plumping: If you’ve tried other plumpers, you know not to expect miracles. Having said that, this is my favorite plumper because it doesn’t sting and does a good job filling out the fine lines on my lips… giving the appearance of fuller and smoother lips.
- Consistency: Feels like a nourishing creamy balm. I have very dry lips, but this product does a good job at moisturizing them while plumping.
- Color: Clear. Great alone, over lipsticks, or under/over lipglosses.
- Applicator: Easy squeeze tube with a big slanted head.
What lip plumpers are you crazy about?!