I’m happy to report that my search for the most moisturizing under eye concealer is finally over! So~ excited to share my little beauty DIY with you. In just a few easy steps, you can “make” the most moisturizing under eye concealer ever! 🙂 Check out my 3 step tutorial and scroll down for more details and tips.
3 Easy Steps to Make The Most Moisturizing Under Eye Concealer… Ever!
- Apply a little of your favorite concealer to your ring finger.
* I chose Urban Decay’s 24/7 Concealer Pencil (in Cia) because it’s easy to apply and fairly moisturizing alone.
- Add a small dab of eye cream (nothing too oily).
* I chose Youngblood’s Eye Impact eye cream for its great grapefruit scent (yum!) and natural ingredients that help eyes look bright and de-puffed!
- Using your ring fingers… warm, mix, then pat the concealer + eye cream gently under and around your eyes.
* Use your ring fingers because they’re the weakest fingers, making them perfect for your delicate eye area!
I really love using my concealer and eye cream together like this. It’s quick, easy and provides my eye area the moisture and coverage that it needs. I find this combo trick to brighten my under eyes even better than using an eye cream and concealer separately. What about foundation?! After applying your eye cream and concealer combo, you can apply foundation all over your face (including your under eyes) for even more coverage. Just remember to pat gently around your delicate eye area with your ring finger. 🙂
So… If you’re tired of having concealer settle into your fine lines,
give this simple trick a try and let me know how you like it!~
Thanks for reading and hope you have a great week! xoxo