Set of 4 Etude House Strawberry Rollers $6.99. Available HERE!
My results: Each pack comes with 4 rollers. I knew 4 rollers wouldn’t be enough for my entire head, so I picked up two packs. Still wasn’t enough. I wish I had picked up 3 packs. I had some difficulty rolling my hair into just the 8 rollers. You really have to use small sections, especially if you have long(er) hair. Still, I was pretty happy with my loose curls!
How I roll ~ pun intended. haha.
- Slightly wet / almost dry hair works best.
- Take small sections of your hair and start rolling from the base. What I mean by this is instead of placing the rollers at the hair ends and rolling towards the scalp/head… Place the rollers near your scalp/head and wrap your hair around the roller. When you get to the ends of your hair, tightly wind the ends around the roller which should keep the roller in place. Hope this makes sense.
- Allow the hair to completely air dry. If you’re in a hurry, use a blow dryer to speed up the drying process.
- Optional: A little hairspray to help hold the curls.
Keep in mind~
- Great for creating natural loose curls.
- If you have really thick hair, these are not the rollers for you.
- If you have thin to medium hair, you’ll probably like these… just remember that depending on the amount of hair you have, you’ll need more than 2-4 packs.
- Natural (slightly) wavy hair? You’ll love these rollers. It’ll enhance your waves and help eliminate frizz 🙂 If you want to skip the rollers altogether, check out my no heat, curl enhancing, frizz control wave enhancing tutorial. Click HERE.
- There’s no clips or clasps which eliminates any awkward dents in the hair that may result from clips.
- The downside to not having any clips or clasps is that you can’t sleep with these rollers in. They won’t stay in place.
Overall, these are a cute and fun way to curl your hair without any heat!~ Hope you’re having a great weekend!~xoxo