This giveaway is closed. Winner will be announced shortly.
Tis the season to give… ♥
Just because Christmas is past doesn’t mean that the giving has to stop! To extend the season of giving (and show my appreciation for my readers!), I’m giving away some of my favorite products in My Favorites Giveaway (#PGFavGiveaway)! This is an impromptu giveaway so I’m excited to share some of my all time favorite products, as well as some new favorites purchased on my recent trip to Korea including the infamous Skin79 BB Cream!
- Aritaum Natural Fresh Mask Honey. Sheet face masks from Korea. I’ll include 3 masks! Great for a boost in moisture.
- Innisfree Cleansing Tissue with organic extra virgin olive oil. I’m a HUGE fan of this brand. Gentle, effective, and affordable. Love it.
- Innisfree Green Tea Pure Cleansing Oil. This is a great organic cleansing oil that’s perfect for dry skin. Here’s a recent post on cleansing oils if you’re interested on how they work.
- Youngblood Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow Quad ($43) in Moulin Rouge. I heart this brand so much. My full review is here.
- Youngblood Incredible Wear Gel Liner ($21) in Sienna. Swatches and full review is here.
- Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak. ($3) I’m crazy for this brand and especially their dry shampoo. This might be one of my favorite products of 2012! My before and after photos are amazing. Check them out here.
- Not Your Mother’s Smooth Moves. ($3) If you have straight hair, this is great at smoothing out frizzes.
- Not Your Mother’s Kinky Moves. ($3) See how this grape scented curl cream gave my waves some extra moves! Photos here.
- Eyeko Curvy Mascara. ($19) A great lengthening mascara. My full review is here.
- Skin79 BB Cream. VIP Gold Collection. Ya’ll know I’m crazy about BB Cream (posts here)! I’m thrilled to be able to include this BB Cream! I don’t have a full review posted yet, but it has quickly become my go to BB Cream ever since I got my hands on it in Korea! Skin79 really does live up to the hype.
- Touch In Sol Suncream. ($10) SPF 30 and PA++ which means it has UVA and UVB protection. Light in consistency and fragrance. I likey.
- Ecopure Apple Juice Face Mask. I heart sheet face masks!
- Innisfree Green Tea Mask. Yes, another sheet face mask!
- Etude House Collagen Eye Patch. This little eye mask helps so much with tired eyes. Pop them in the fridge for 10 minutes before use and get an extra cooling effect!
My Favorites Giveaway starts now and ends on 1/8/2013 at
12:01am 11:59pm pst. 1 winner will be randomly chosen. Must be 18 years of age and a U.S. resident. Winner has 1 week to claim prize.
- Follow on Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter! Each follow is an entry, so follow on one (for 1 entry) or on all platforms (for 3 entries).
- Comment once on this post letting me know how you’re following. Please include your id.
- Share details/photos of the giveaway! Please make sure to make it public, tag me, and use hashtag #PGFavGiveaway (Facebook & Twitter @prettygossiping | Instagram @prettygossip). Feel free to share as many times as you’d like!
- On your comment, include your personal favorite product -or- your favorite Pretty Gossip post.
Good luck everyone. xo