I hope you’ve had a great weekend. I just wanted to give a quick post about a QVC special on a brand that I’ve been loving lately. I first got introduced to It Cosmetics about a year ago and they’ve continued to impress me. I love It Cosmetics because they pay attention to details, are cruelty and paraben free, and overall provide great quality products at a reasonable price! I use some of their products in my daily routine and couldn’t live without them. So when I heard they were having a special on QVC, I wanted to share with all of you because it’s a great way to try out the brand.
Here’s some information about the collection from the QVC website.
Hello Beautiful Anti-Aging 5-piece Color Collection is all about achieving an airbrushed complexion, a natural healthy glow, and full lush lashes! Here’s what’s included in the collection, with some exclusives to QVC!
- Celebration Foundation (0.30-oz): A creamy full-coverage antiaging powder foundation, helps to provide a more youthful radiance, conceal imperfections, and help blur away the look of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Heavenly Luxe Buffing Airbrush Foundation Brush: With the Heavenly Luxe Buffing Airbrush Foundation Brush, swirl circles in Celebration Foundation to grab product. Buff into skin in circular motions.
- Hello Lashes 5-in-1 Mascara in Black (0.33-fl-oz): Infuses your lashes with a blend of lash-enhancing and conditioning ingredients.
Starting at the base of your lashes, hold the Hello Lashes brush horizontally, then wiggle and sweep the brush up and through to the tips. Next, hold the brush vertically and push up your lashes. Finally, use the lash ball detailer to add definition and separation to your lower, inner, and outer corner lashes.
- *Tightline Full Lash Length Primer in Black (0.118 fl oz) : Starting at the root of your lashes hold the Tightline Full Lash Length Black Primer Skinny Wand horizontally then wiggle and sweep through to the tips. For a more visible eyeliner effect, gently press the Tightline wand along the base of your lash line, filling in the gaps between your lashes. Move along the entire upper lash line for a beautiful eyeliner effect. *exclusive to QVC until 9/18/2013
- *Vitality Flush Color Stain Stick in Je Ne Sais Quoi, a sheer pink (0.24-oz): Vitality Flush Stain Stick is a long-wear flush of naturally pretty color that doesn’t dry out your lips or skin.Apply Vitality Flush 4-in-1 Reviver Lip & Cheek Stain Stick to lips, cheeks, and any area you desire a beautiful sheer wash of vitality-filled color. *exclusive to QVC until 9/18/2013
Here are my thoughts on the collection!
Celebration Foundation: Is available in Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, and Rich. I got Medium, but it’s a tad bit too dark/red for me. I think it’ll be fine in the summer when I want a little more color, but Light is probably a better match for me. The powder is very smooth and not powdery. I have dry skin, but the foundation didn’t settle into fine lines, make my skin feel tight, or look ashy/dry. The brushes from It Cosmetics are GREAT and this flat foundation brush is no different. Super soft and high quality. If you’re on the go, don’t worry! It Cosmetics has enclosed a sponge in the compact under the powder.
See how my skin looks airbrushed on the second photo? No Photoshop here! Just a good brush and creamy powder. What a power duo!
The Vitality Flush Color Stain is one of my favorite products of the collection. Really does add “vitality” and a little boost to the complexion (or lips) without being obvious. The gel stick applies easily and blends to a super natural finish. On the lips, it adds an ever so subtle tint. People will think it’s your natural lip color! Unlike some tint products that can leave the skin dry or feeling tight, this product actually is super moisturizing! LOVE! Also, the packaging is super adorable and it smells like candy.
Unlike any other mascara primer, this product hits the nail on the head. First of all, it’s BLACK. You can wear it alone or under a mascara. Another thing I love about this primer is the micro small brush. This tiny brush allows you to get super close to the lash line! Apply just at the lash line, or pull the brush all the way through the lash length. Lots of ways to wear this primer.
This mascara is perfect for creating a natural full look by enhancing every lash… without clumpy drama. The wand has a rubber handle making it super easy to grip and use, and the bulb end helps you reach every corner lashes!
That’s it folks! If you’ve never tried It Cosmetics, I highly recommend taking advantage QVC’s Today’s Special. It’s a great price for 5 great products.
Have your tried It Cosmetics?
BTW, I just hit 2 huge milestones! To celebrate… I’m hosting a Giveaway!
Check it out HERE… lots of great products are up for grabs!