Some of you may know, but I suffer from chronically dry and chapped lips. I’m talking about peeling, cracking, and flaky lips all year round. Because my lips are so cracked, they’re very sensitive to products. Many products sting and hurt my lips. I’m so desperate for relief, I sometimes put “boob cream” on my lips!
Having said that, I’m so excited about Murad’s New Rapid Collagen Infusion for Lips. Super excited actually.
Rapid Collagen Infusion for Lips (Age Reform) : Available at Murad.com for $24.
This lightweight serum revitalizes lips for a plumper and more youthful appearance. Advanced ingredients including collagen amino acids work to combat signs of aging on lips and lip area. Instantly smooths and hydrates for an ideal base under lipstick, gloss or balm. Simultaneously boosts micro-circulation for plumper, fuller lips while working over time to reduce the appearance of vertical lip lines and wrinkles.
This product is AMAZING. The product promises plumper and a more youthful appearance. I’m here to tell you that this treatment delivers. The product softened the lines on my lips and left them smooth and soft. 🙂
The product has an applicator tip that is simple and straight forward. Also, I like being able to clean the tip without losing any product.
You just need a light squeeze. A tiny pea size is plenty for your lips and the area around your lips too. As you can see below, the product applies clear. Perfect for wearing alone, applying under a balm or your favorite lip color.
Why do I love Murad’s Rapid Collagen Infusion for Lips so much? Here’s why…
- Consistency: It’s like a lightweight gel serum if that makes sense. It’s not watery, oily, greasy or sticky.
- Hydration: Like a drink of water for my lips without any grease. With ample hydration, my lips looked softer and fuller.
- Color: Clear. Not glossy or matte. Just a natural finish if used alone.
- Absorption: Just like a face serum, this product also absorbs instantly. Sometimes “fast absorbing” lip products can sting and burn my lips. This product didn’t sting at all. Love.
- Packaging: Simple and easy with a twist off cap and a rubber applicator. Just a light squeeze and you’ll get enough product for your lips and the area around your lips.
- Plumping: My lips looked smooth and “plumped” because they were hydrated. I felt a slight tingle, but that’s probably because my lips were so dry and chapped. Imagine putting lotion on very dry, chapped skin… you know that slightly stinging and tingly feeling? That’s what I felt. On a scale of 1 to 10, the tingly sensation would be a 1. Nothing scary. If you don’t have super dry lips like mine, you probably won’t feel anything.
- How to use: Murad’s Rapid Collagen Infusion for Lips is a treatment/serum for your lips. You can apply it before your lip balm or lip color. Since it leaves your lips nice and smooth, your lip color will apply smoother. I use it before applying Murad’s lip care balm.
- Scent: None.
- Taste: None.
I LOVE Murad’s Rapid Collagen Infusion for Lips. I highly recommend this treatment if you’re a dry lip suffer. It’s great to use in addition to your current lip balm. If you have normal to dry lips, this is a great product for you too. You can use alone or with your favorite lip balm/color for soft and supple lips.
Do you have a lip treatment that you love? Please let me know in the comments below.