For the past 6 months or so, I’ve been using Murad’s Rapid Collagen Infusion Treatment from their Age Reform line and LOVING it.
Rapid Collagen Infusion by Murad is a multifunction anti-aging treatment that targets wrinkles and loss of resilience by rapidly revolumizing your skin, supporting its natural restoration of more youthful collagen levels. The fast-acting formula features Collagen Support Complex that boosts your skin’s resilience and plumps dehydrated skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles; winged kelp smoothes skin by fostering natural collagen and elastin; and Cellular Hydro-Lock® plumps your skin and helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
Below are photos of 2 empty bottles. I’m on bottle number 3! I used the product night and day, and sometimes mid day to give my skin a boost of hydration.
The amount below is a full pump and is enough to cover the entire face and neck. As you can see below, the treatment looks like a lotion but is really a hybrid consistency. Looks like a lotion but feels like a creamy gel. Keep scrolling down to check out my full Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion review!
Here are all the reasons why I love this treatment:
- Consistency: Very lightweight. Difficult to describe, but its like a cross between a gel and lotion.
- Hydration: My skin feels hydrated, plump, healthy and youthful. Say goodbye to fine lines with a smile. 🙂
- Absorption: The product absorbs immediately! It’s the coolest thing. There’s not even a trace of oil or grease.
- Packaging: I like that its in a pump. Keeps the product clean and uncontaminated.
- Scent: No scent. Just smells clean…
- How to use: Apply one pump of treatment before your regular moisturizer. Don’t worry about your skin getting sticky or extra shiny. This product absorbs instantly so it won’t leave you looking or feeling greasy. Apply day and night.
- Available at: Sephora, Nordstrom and Murad for $78.
Final Thoughts: Unlike many other treatments, this product shows immediate benefits. I remember the first time I applied it… I was like “wowza!” My skin drank it up instantly and perked up! It was plump and youthful looking thanks to the Cellular Hydro-Lock technology. Whatever that is, it works!
Also, the treatment made my skin feel so comfortable during the dry and cold winter months. I didn’t have any dry patches! That’s saying a lot because my skin is always dry! You can see why I was so excited to try the lip treatment version of this product!
If you have dry skin, I highly recommend this product. If you have oily skin, I’d still recommend it because it is not oily at all. If you’re skeptical, you might enjoy this product alone as a very light moisturizer!
I am officially obsessed with this product! What product are you currently obsessed with? Let me know in the comments below! I’m always looking for some pretty gossip. 🙂