I hope you’re having a great week!
I’ve always wondered why there weren’t any overnight nail masks, so when I saw this product, I was quick to pick it up. Please keep scrolling to see my complete review of Ciate’s Knight in Shining Armour! Such a cute name!
An overnight treatment to brighten and revitalize dehydrated nails. Wake up to restored nails. This overnight nail mask is enriched in marula oil for hydrating, brightening, and revitalizing results. It also contains urea, an extremely efficient nail moisturizer that penetrates deeply to rehydrate. The unique wash-off formulation requires no polish remover and retains its active efficacy for as long as it stays on the nails. Available at Sephora, Nordstrom, and Bloomingdale’s for $17.00.
My nails were a little dry and dull looking, so I used Ciate’s Knight in Shining Armour overnight nail mask for 5 nights straight. I was hopeful that it would help restore and re-hydrate my brittle nails. Keep scrolling for more details 🙂
HOW TO USE:
- Apply to clean, dry, bare nails.
- Let dry and go to bed.
- In the morning, wash your hands and rub off any excess mask.
WHAT I LIKE:
- The treatment mask dried like regular polish and didn’t rub off my clothes or sheets.
- In the morning, tt rinsed off easily with just water! No need for remover.
WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
- You can’t wash your hands once you have this treatment on. So no bathroom visits in the middle of the night.
- I like the idea that you can apply at night and treat your nails overnight. Plus, no remover needed. Ever!
- I used it for 5 nights straight. Although I didn’t see huge nail growth, my nails were brighter. 🙂
- A great way to give your nails a break from polish, gels, or acrylics. Other treatments still cover and stay on your nails. This one treats at night and lets your nails be bare all day!
- You don’t have to be a good nail painter to enjoy this product. You’re going to bed and washing it off in the morning, so no need to pain perfectly. 🙂
- Available at Sephora, Nordstrom, and Bloomingdale’s for $17.00.
I hope this review has been helpful for you.
Please let me know if there’s a nail treatment that you love and swear by!